Monday, October 22, 2012
These are the little things that bring happiness...
1. Senior cast iron casserole with lid- ok, we didn't actually buy this, but we wanted to. In fact, I think we may go back for it soon. Just think of all the stews and roast chickens we could do!
2. Rens sheepskin rug - I have been wanting one of these for years and I finally allowed myself the luxury. One tip: not all rugs are created equal so take the time to go through a stack of them and choose the nicest, lushest one you can find.
3. Fantastik paper napkins - beautiful color for extra joy at mealtimes.
4. Bonett mirror - an extra thin mirror that will perfectly fit into a narrow space in our bedroom.
5. Ribba frame - for a portrait Husband painted of me a year ago, so glad we finally got it framed and up on the wall!
6. Indira cotton bedspread - a simple way to change your sofa cover, much easier and more affordable than those (fairly ugly) shaped covers they carry.
7. Ribba picture ledge - these long and narrow shelves are the perfect way to showcase flat art, but we've also discovered that if you flip them upside down you get a little more surface area, just big enough to support the little odds and ends that were, until now, scattered here and there on bookcases and tabletops. Yeah, I mean clutter. But the dear-to-your-heart kind you can't get rid of.
8. Tindra scented candles - the best! Great smelling, clean burning, long lasting, and for less than $2 each, who could argue with that?
9. Bräda laptop support - for comfortable couch surfing.
Do you love Ikea? Do you get caught up in the labyrinth for hours?