Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Still plenty of time to find the perfect gifts. The folks I still have to shop for are always the hardest; I'm sure everyone as a few of them in their life.
Here's a handful of ideas to help you fill those gaps...
1. Birch Vase - bring a little bit of the outdoors inside.
2. Fair Isle Socks - to keep a fella cozy.
3. Cashmere Beanie - you know of my love for these. Perfect for the ladies as well as the gents.
4. A Visit from the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan - one of the best books I've read this year.
5. Stella Rollerball Perfume - a fresh rosy clean scent in a handy small package.
6. Brooklyn Slate Cheese Board - comes with soapstone chalk to write directly on the cheese board
7. Cabernet Scented Candle - for the wine lover who has everything.
8. Luscious Cashmere Throws - who doesn't want one? Bonus: they're on sale right now!